The GME-Centrifuge is a method of gravity mineral separation that has been used successfully for decades around the world, and is very popular especially within the small scale artisenal mining operations and not uncommon in the junior to major mines globally.
There are several variables that come into other concentration methods that are eliminated with our GME-Centrifuge. It is designed to be used in the most remote environments without compromising production and recovery.
• Low machine weight
• Ease of Installation and operation
• Rigid structure conducive to running at high speeds
• Low acquisition and operating costs
• A proven, robust and simple mechanical/electrical platform
• Efficient clean out
• High mineral concentration ratios
• Solids Capacity (Max) 2 tons/hour
• Slurry Density 5% to 65% Solids
• Max Particle Size 2 mm
• Rinse Time 60 to 90 Seconds
• Capacity of Concentrate 25-50lbs